Saturday, June 4, 2011

Water fun day

Today i played with water guns outside with holly and hallie.
It was realy fun,we also pretended the hose was a sprinkler.
I sprayed while the girls ran throuh the water.
Earlyer we had gone to the store.
Before that we went to go pick up Hailey from her friend Livi`s b~day party.
Today was a really fun day.
Tommorow we are starting a family staycation.
That is when we do a fun family activity each day.
Were having chicken for dinner.
My mom makes really good chicken.
Well I better go, bye.

2 comments:

Family of Faith said...

I thought today was really fun too! Thanks for playing with me. I cant wait for our stay cation.
~Hailey

Jackie Edington said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! Your Mom told me about all the stuff they have planned. I am excited about all of us going to Holiday World Saturday!